Things to know:
– To be eligible for this competition, you must:
– be aged 18 years or older,
– not be a current resident of UniLodge City Gardens,
– hold a valid Student ID from a South Australia University or Tertiary Education
provider OR hold proof of enrolment to a South Australia University or Tertiary
– The prize includes 12 week’s free accommodation at UniLodge City Gardens, i.e. one bedroom in a six-bedroom apartment. Total prize value is AUD 3828 (AUD 319 per week x 12 weeks).
Full terms and conditions:
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by UniLodge City Gardens, 105 Gray Street, Adelaide SA 5000 (“Promoter”).
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. ’Eligible Entrant’ is an individual who, at the time of entry:
(i) is aged 18 years or older,
(ii) is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
(iii) is not a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee
(iv) has a current Instagram account set to ‘public’ and remains a public account for the
duration of the competition period.
(v) holds a valid Student ID from a South Australia University or Tertiary Education provider OR
holds proof of enrolment to a South Australia University or Tertiary Education provider.
4. Competition entry opens at time and date specified in these conditions and closes at time and date specified in these conditions (’Entry Period’). All times and dates are times and dates in Adelaide, Australia.
WINNER AND PRIZE
1. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or any element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
(i) If for any reason a winner does not reply to the Promoter with acceptance of the prize in writing within seven (7) calendar days from the first contact, a new winner will be selected.
(ii) The Entrant must collect the Prize within four weeks of acceptance of the Prize, and
redeem the prize within three (3) months of collection.
3. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
4. The prize includes twelve weeks (12) free accommodation at UniLodge City Gardens, which constitutes one (single) bedroom in a six-bedroom apartment. Total prize pool value is $3828 ($319AUD per week X 12 weeks = $3828AUD) Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
1. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
2. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. If any provision of these conditions is unenforceable for any reason, it will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
4. Entrants personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise its winners and, may be used to market its products to the entrant. The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator.