Sponsored Content Policy
From time to time, Insider Publishing produces content paid for by 3rd parties. This important source of revenue allows us to explore topics that we hope are of interest to our readers. We endeavour to ensure that the presentation of all sponsored or ‘native’ content is clear to readers, and wish to provide clarity around how this editorial content is commissioned and produced, and who has paid for it.
All native, or sponsored content, on Insider Guides will be denoted as ‘Sponsored content’ and accompanied by a brand logo and link to the destination page of the brand partner.
The native content we run on Insider Guides is entirely produced by Insider Guide’s editorial staff and freelancers. It is not the opinion of the sponsoring party.
- Native content is:
- Produced by Insider Guides editorial staff or freelancers, and is the opinion of the author
- Clearly marked as being sponsored content within the article.
- Not written by the sponsor
- Reflective of brand values or makes mention of the sponsor where appropriate
- Typically inclusive of natively-positioned links within the substantive matter
- Contextually relevant to the audience who read Insider Guides
- Paid for by the company or agency sponsoring the content
- Native content is not:
- Written by the sponsor
- The opinion of the sponsor
- Sponsored content may be delivered:
- In Insider Guides’ articles.
- In Insider Guides’ videos
- Through Insider Guides’ social media channels
- Through ad units on Insider Guides
- Anywhere on the site deemed appropriate, so long as it’s properly delineated
Should you have any questions or comments about sponsored or native content running on Insider Guides, please contact us (email@example.com) and tell us about it.