Study Australia have just launched their brand new Employability Hub! Built especially for international students studying with Australian institutions, the Hub is packed with resources to help you succeed in a global workforce.
Housing tailored employability information and tools for Australia’s prospective, current and former international students, the new Hub also brings together location-specific information from across federal, state and territory governments. This means that you can access everything you need to know about working in Australia in one handy location!
Unique features offered by the Employability Hub include:
- The Study Australia Work Readiness Program – this program teaches you how to apply for work and prepares you for your Australian education experience, with a free micro-credential upon completion.
- The Study Australia Industry Experience Program – this program brings students located around the world, from local Australian students to international students based in Australia or overseas. You’re placed into small project teams to work directly with employers in Australia and globally on real-world industry projects.
- Volunteer and industry experience information, which allows you to explore a range of ways to improve your during-study and post-study employment prospects.
- Know your rights – a guide to your working rights as an international student employee in Australia and where to go for advice and support.
- Resources on seeking employment while you are studying in Australia, including information on how to apply for work, taxation and superannuation, and minimum wage.
Ready to start studying with an Australian institution to achieve your employment goals? Use the course search tool below to search through a comprehensive list of CRICOS registered Australian education providers. Finding the perfect course for you is as easy as clicking a button!
Keep in touch with everything you need to know about studying in Australia as an international student at Study Australia