More Details 🡢
Date & Time
Wednesday 5 Aug 2020
10:30 am - 11:30 am
Link provided on registration
Following an announcement by the Australian Government on Monday 20 July 2020, a number of significant changes were made to student visa arrangements, affecting international students in Australia and prospective students across the globe.
Insider Guides are extremely fortunate to be joined by Matthew Noble, Director of Student and Graduate Visas Section at the Department of Home Affairs, to explain these changes, and explore what they all mean for international students both in Australia and overseas.
We also welcome Varsha Devi Balakrishnan, National Secretary of the Council of International Students Australia, to share your frequently asked questions about student visas for international students in Australia.
Topics discussed will include:
- Working rights of international students
- Fee waivers
- OSHC extensions
- Application processing times
- Post-study work visas
…and much more!
Spaces are limited! Register now to avoid disappointment!
Charles Sturt University Study Centres
Charles Sturt University is the top university for graduate employment in Australia, with graduates achieving an employment rate of 86.4 percent (QILT, Graduate Outcomes Survey 2019). With a strong focus on career outcomes and programs that correspond to the demands of specialist sectors, Charles Sturt University Study Centres is the university of choice for forward thinking, career focused students.
Find out more here
From August 8-9, join the RMIT Virtual Expo:
- Explore our campus and facilities through immersive virtual tours
- Chat directly to our students and staff to find out what studying at RMIT is really like and get all of your questions answered
- Enjoy one of the many presentations to explore your course options
- Join live Q&A panels and information sessions
- Learn about industry placements and clubs that you can join when you become part of the RMIT community.