Are you starting your studies on the Gold Coast in 2022? Well, we have good news!
Study Gold Coast has announced a student travel grant program for incoming international students who arrive between June and September 2022. Under the program, AU$500 travel grants will be administered to the first 500 applicants who meet the Terms and Conditions.
Here’s what you need to know to get your hands on some free cash.
Who is eligible?
To apply for the Study Gold Coast student travel grant, you must:
- Be arriving in the Gold Coast between 1 June and 30 September 2022
- Hold a Student visa (subclass 500), and
- Be studying with one of Study Gold Coast’s member institutions for at least 24 weeks (with a course commencement date on or after 1 March 2022; this means that current students are not eligible for the grant)
How to apply
You can apply for the student travel grant here until 23 May 2022. However, applications may be closed earlier if the quota is exhausted, so be sure to get in quick!
Keep in mind that Study Gold Coast will only approve applications that include the following documentation:
- Student visa grant documentation
- Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- Evidence of arrival date
You must also have an Australian bank account in your name to be considered for the grant.