Insider Guides is seeking talented freelance writers based in Australia (particularly the ACT, QLD, NT and NSW) to join our editorial team.
We are looking for candidates who are equally passionate about the international education sector and who can write for the specific audience of international students in Australia. Excellent writing and researching skills, a passion for online content and the capacity to meet deadlines are all essential to this role. You’ll have the chance to join a high-performing editorial team and produce content with a global reach.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A knack for writing concise and engaging copy that maintains the interest of the reader.
- An ability to adapt your writing style to meet the requirements of various clients.
- Seeking freelance and flexible ongoing work.
- A strong understanding of the international education sector in Australia (lived experience as an international student is considered an asset).
- A thorough understanding of how online content performs in search engines and how to effectively integrate SEO keywords.
- Superb time management and priority-setting skills, with the capacity to meet deadlines and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- A collaborative self-starter who can work well with others and independently.
- Must be based in Australia
- Must have a valid and active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Must be able to accept work consistently (minimum four articles per month)
- Must be available to start immediately
Do you think you’re the right fit for this role? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send a copy of your CV along with 2-3 of your best writing samples to email@example.com.